Report a repair
My Recent Repairs
You can report a repair by:
- logging into your tenant’s portal
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling the office on 01900 602906 during office hours Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Calling at the office in the Minto Centre during office hours. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OFFICE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID
For out of office hours emergencies you can call 0151 343 2762. If a repair is out of hours but not an emergency, please use the website or ring the office and leave a message. The repair will be instructed when the office is next open.
What you will need to do
When reporting a repair, you will need to give your:
- Details of the repair
- Details of when our contractor can gain access
- Contact details
Giving us access to your home
There are some requirements to allow us to carry out repairs safely. These are:
- There must be a person aged 18 or over in the house when we arrive to do the repair, if not it cannot go ahead, and we will need to rebook.
- Please clear the area where the repair needs to be carried out, moving all items, furniture, and any other belongings.
- Our operatives will have toolboxes and could be lifting floorboards, ensure any member of the household or visitor is kept away from the area where they are working.
- You may also have to pull back your carpet or lift your laminate floor if the repair is in this area.
- All dogs and pets must be kept out of the way and please do not smoke during the visit.
Categories of Response times
When you report a repair, we will categorise it into one of three priority groups:
Emergency – An emergency repair will be attended within 24 hours of us receiving the report
A repair that is affecting the safety or security of a property or potentially affecting the safety of the household. Examples of these type of repairs are:
- A complete power failure
- blocked drains preventing sewerage from escaping
- electrical faults, fire or burst pipes.
- Serious leaks
- Dangerous structures
Urgent – An urgent repair will be attended within 3 working days of us receiving the report
Examples of urgent repairs include:
- A heating problem where there is no other source of heating
- Leaking pipes/radiators(small leaks)
- Broken toilet flush
- Damaged external door locks/furniture
Non-Urgent – These will de done within 21 days of us receiving the report
A repair that can wait without causing major inconvenience to the tenant. Examples of these are:
- a leaking/overflowing gutter (not serious)
- a damaged kitchen unit
- a failed glazing unit or report of condensation.
- Easing doors and windows
- Dripping taps