Get involved and make a difference
Our aim is to provide good quality homes and services that meet customer needs and aspirations. Building customer involvements enables us to better understand these needs and aspirations and should mean better services. Our community is at the heart of everything we do and your experiences and the benefit you get from our services are all- important.
To help and encourage people to get involved we are committed to providing a range of different opportunities that suit individual aspirations and circumstances. We will also provide any necessary support and training. We have a Customer Engagement Strategy that sets out how we aim to do this and the different opportunities for being involved ranging from taking part in occasional surveys, to contributing to a project or activity to becoming a member of the Board. Through this involvement we aim to:
- Have sufficient feedback on our homes and services
- Talk more with customers about our homes and services and how we can improve these.
- Provide the opportunity to look at and challenge our performance
- Provide the opportunity to shape our services and priorities.
During 2020 and 2021 we are aiming to put in place new involvement opportunities including establishing the following groups:
- Digital Engagement Group to provide occasional feedback electronically or via telephone
- A revamped Neighbourhood Investment Panel to consider funding bids for local projects and activities that benefit the community
- A tenant’s editorial group for the Tenants Newsletter and Annual Report to Tenants
- A Scrutiny Panel to look at selected services, how they perform and how they might be improved
We have also recently developed a new Local Offer which is our commitment to delivering services and tasks important to tenants and residents, to agreed standards. For more information about our promise to tenants, see our Local Offer 2020/2021.
Your views and requirements are important to us. For more information on being involved please speak to your Housing Services Officer, contact us on 01900 602906 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org