Get involved and make a difference
We value our customers insights and local expertise, and we understand that nobody knows more about what’s best for a community than the people who form it. We're grateful to those customers who already do so much to help us understand the things we can do to make a difference in their lives. If you'd like to join them, there are lots of ways you can get involved:
- Newsletters: we send out regular newsletters that provide updates and what's going on at WHA and explain how you can get involved.
- Tell us your views on the service you've had from us, good or bad, by using the feedback buttons on the home page of our website.
- Take part in surveys. From time to time we invite customers to take part in a survey. It's entirely up to you whether you participate, but we listen carefully to all the responses we get, and use them to make decisions about our work.
- Become a Customer Panel member. These customers serve as a local link to Westfield Housing for their area and a representative for their neighbours. They also review key areas of our work. If you want to be a strong voice for change, get in touch and get involved. Take a look on our Customer Panel page to see minutes of their meetings.
- Become a Residents Group member. This is a group of local people who meet to discuss and act on local issues.
- Review our policies - and tell us what needs to change. Our Digital Group means you can do this from your own home.
We'll provide you with support and training to do any of these roles - contact us to see how we can help.